What should I say when hr asks me What are your goals, usually every hr asks the same question but still What are your goals is quite a tricky question to answer
- I need to achieve a position in this general public and give satisfaction to my dad and mother and I need to be a decent resident. For my nation and act naturally for ever and offer the destitute individuals the length of I some assistance with canning.
- I will probably work in a major association of your company. Also, I will turn into a CEO of that company.
- My short objective is land a position in your company (or) other company or builds up our company developments enhancing my arrangement sir.
- My last point is to accomplish a rumored position in the association I am working for and to accomplish that, my present objective is to get a job that gives me chances to fabricate my vocation and addition knowledge.
- My objective is an Indian researcher, my transient objective is best company and R and D company like it. My long haul objective is satisfaction I will attempt get it inside less time. Try not to disregard the objective.
- My fleeting objective dependably attempts to discover satisfaction in everything else fall I do.
- Sir, my fleeting objective is to accomplish higher or respectable position in any association. I work and my long haul objective is to end up a decent individual so that the entire world will recollect my name.
- My transient objective is land a decent position in your company. What’s more, after landed position my long haul job is to get presumed position.
- I need to land a position in your company and make myself as great that I am showing you out from this company.