JPMorgan Chase Hiring Freshers As Automation Engineer
Hello, Friends Welcome to FreshersSpot.com, where “We help freshers discover a perfect career”. Here we are updating you with the latest fresher jobs at JPMorgan Chase.
Job Details :
Company : JPMorgan Chase
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Job Role : CT RQD QA Automation Engineer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Hyderabad
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. We are a
leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries.
We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s
most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- The candidate must exhibit a thorough understanding of QA testing and SDLC, data structures, distributed processing and automation.
- Develop Team and Business Analysts to analyse the business and technical requirements and
specifications, development of test strategies and plans, development and execution of automated and manual test cases and test scripts, and communication of test results and outcomes.
- Has deep knowledge of multiple complex applications and provides subject matter expertise to set direction and create test strategies and test plans for one or more releases of an application.
- Creates, updates, and reviews business and technical requirements, functional specifications, and test cases to understand application solution requirements in order to test the application and verify successful implementation.
- Executes test cases and documents defects for test cases where the actual results do not successfully meet expected results.
- Works with project teams to insure test coverage for all functionality.
- Participates in agile team structure to review the impact of application changes from both internal and external interfaces on the quality of their applications.
- This includes recommending priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs.
- Works with application development teams to participate in solution design to ensure test-ability of functions and applications.
- Identifies areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts
Facilitates implementation of automated test scripts.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or specialised training, equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Test Automation Frameworks.
- Strong programming background.
- Experience with open-source test automation tools.
- Develop tests to address the full stack automation (database, web services and UI).
- Experience with Agile tools and technologies (Scrum, JIRA, Confluence).
- Solid experience in automation technologies, tools, and frameworks: UFT, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, LISA virtualization, LISA automation, SOAP UI, Cucumber,Randoop.
- Solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, web service testing, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration technologies (Jenkins).
- Application development experience with any one of the coding skills: Java Script, Java.
- Understanding of virtualisation concepts and some knowledge about tools like LISA.
- Experience with Unix scripting.
- Experience performing in Manual & Automation test execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of the different SDLCs.
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis to identify and recommend test scope and test
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate updates on project status calls.
- Experience with SQL.
- Identify areas for improving efficiency, shortening of test cycles, and automation of test scripts.
- Assist in creating and maintaining QA procedure documents.
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level.