Honeywell Hiring Experienced Senior Engineer
Hello, Friends Welcome to FreshersSpot.com, where “We help freshers discover a perfect career”. Here we are updating you with the latest fresher jobs at Honeywell.
Job Details :
Website : www.honeywell.com
Job Role : Senior Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Experience : 2 – 6 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 Senior Engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology.
- We are looking for an experienced resource who is skilled in multiple platforms such as Big data, Cloud, Java or Dot net technologies.
- He/she will be primarily supporting and monitoring CPS solutions and developing dashboard solutions for CPS businesses.
- Excellent knowledge in cross platform development with various technologies like Angular JS, HTML5, Java, JQuery and dot net.
- Experience in Big data technologies as a Data engineer/Developer.
- Experience in scripting languages like Python, R Language.
- Experience in Cloud Technologies like Azure, Cloud Foundry certified providers such as Pivotal CF, etc.
- Visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI is an added advantage.
- Cross Platform Development skills with good skill in application development with big data/cloud technologies.
- Critical resource to support and configure end to end CPS Solutions & develop dashboard applications.
- Cutting edge technologies for UOP CPS Business.
- Excellent development skills in AngularJS/HTML5/Java/DotNet and application development.
- Experience in Python/R Language scripting.
- Good knowledge of big data platforms like Hadoop cluster, included services.
- Ability to solve any ongoing issues with operating the cluster.
- Proficiency with Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Knowledge of different ETL Techniques & frameworks, like Flume.
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ or MSMQ.
Knowledge in Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O.
- Knowledge in Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks.
- Knowledge in visualization tools like Tableau.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Quick learner.
- Flexibility to work in various technologies.
Company : Honeywell
Location : Hyderabad
State : Telangana
Job Type : Experienced
Category : Engineer
Salary : as per company standards